Helps you to maintain prostate health. Blackmores Prostate Health Formula is a range of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals providing a comprehensive approach to the maintenance of prostate health.
Features and benefits
- May help to protect prostate cells by reducing the risk of free radical damage.
- Provides relief from the symptoms of medically diagnosed benign enlargement of the prostate (BPH), including frequent day and night urination, difficulty in starting and finishing urination and a weak urinary flow.
- Helps to maintain a healthy prostate.
- Clinically trialled extract and dose of saw palmetto.
- Clinically relevant dose of nettle root.
The combination of ingredients in Blackmores Prostate Health Formula supports prostate health in 2 ways.
Antioxidant protection of prostate cells
Lycopene – High levels of lycopene are normally found in the prostate. Lycopene is a potent antioxidant which may help to reduce cell damage. Blackmores Prostate Health Formula contains a natural form of lycopene extracted from tomatoes.
Selenium & vitamin E – May assist in maintaining the health of the prostate through their role in providing cellular protection from free radical damage.
Zinc – A normal human prostate has the highest level of zinc of any soft tissue in the body. It may be important for healthy testosterone regulation, which is important for maintaining a healthy prostate.
Relief of medically diagnosed BPH symptoms
Saw palmetto – Saw palmetto has been shown to improve symptoms of BPH such as night time urination and poor urine flow. Blackmores Prostate Health Formula contains a clinically trialled extract and dose of saw palmetto.
Nettle root – Like saw palmetto, nettle root relieves the symptoms of a medically diagnosed enlarged prostate (BPH). Blackmores Prostate Health Formula contains a clinically relevant dose of nettle root.
Dosage: Adults – Take 1 capsule twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed