DermaScar Ultra C is an advanced silicone gel with Vitamin C that lightens and improves the appearance of scars
- With added antioxidant Vitamin C (1%)
- Lightens and fades scar appearance
- Relieves itching and discomfort of scars
- Softens and flattens raise scars
Properties of Vitamin C
- Vitamin C has antioxidant properties, which reduces skin damage while helping to give skin its elasticity and strength
- Vitamin C helps in creating and maintaining collagen, a key structural protein of the skin
- Combining silicone gel with Vitamin C benefits wound healing by helping to lighten scars and reduce scar pigmentation
- DermaScar Ultra is clinically proven to relieve itching and discomfort of scars
Dermascar Ultra 1% Vitamin C is a topical silicone gel is clinically proven to lighten, soften and flatten scars.
DermaScar is an advanced topical silicone gel that improves the long-term appearance of scars and helps to relieve itching, pain and discomfort associated with scars. The use of silicone gels, such as DermaScar, is recommended by plastic surgeons and dermatologists as a first-line treatment for scars, especially raised scars. Unlike some other scar treatments, DermaScar can be easily applied to most areas of the body, including the face and joints. DermaScar effectively prevents and treats raised scars, such as hypertrophic and keloid scars, and has also been successfully used to treat scars caused by trauma, burns and surgery.